No one seems to know where this originally came from, but it’s useful in today’s world and it will make you smile, too. So when life seems too hard, too stressful, or too fast, just think of Noah’s Ark because everything you need to know about life is right there.
1. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
2. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something Really big.
3. Don’t listen to critics. Do what has to be done.
4. Build your future on the high ground.
5. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
6. Two heads are better than one.
7. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
8. When you’re stressed, float for a while.
9. Don’t forget that we’re all in the same boat.
10. When the doo-doo gets really deep, don’t sit there and complain– shovel!
11. Stay below deck during the storm.
12. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs & the Titanic was built by professionals.
13. Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
14. No matter how bleak it looks, there’s always a rainbow on the other side.
15. DON’T MISS THE BOAT !