BATTLES A CHRISTIAN MUST LEARN T0 WIN
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”
There are many arenas where we must battle the enemy. There is constant spiritual conflict.
THE BATTLE WITH SATAN — YOUR FAITH
- Keeps you from a total commitment.
- Keeps you from trusting completely.
- Keeps you from triumphing continuously.
THE BATTLE WITH SELF – YOUR FLESH
- Too much wanting of worldly things.
- Too weak spiritually to take a strong stand for God.
- Too wayward to stay on the right path for a very long period.
THE BATTLE WITH SIN – YOUR FORGIVENESS
- The battle with pet sins that you selfishly want to keep.
- The battle with petty sins — sins you don’t think are big so you overlook them.
- The battle with powerful sins — They have a stronghold on your life. The devil doesn’t want you to forgive or ask for forgiveness.
THE BATTLE WITH THE SPIRIT – YOUR FELLOWSHIP
- Battle of ignoring spiritual urging’s.
- Battle of empowering His acts.
- Battle of Impeding God’s work.
BATTLE WITH THE SCRIPTURES – YOUR FOLLOWING
- You’ll have a battle reading daily.
- You’ll have a battle responding to its demands.
- You’ll have a battle remembering it is Divine.
BATTLE WITH THE SAINTS – YOUR FRUIT.
- You will have a battle staying in unity.
- You will have a battle staying usable.
- You will have a battle staying unhurt.
THE BATTLE WITH SURRENDER – YOUR FUTURE
- Danger in delay – Today is the day of Salvation (Healing, Protection, Victory, Prosperity)
- Go back to point number one and start over again!